Refined and Reimagined
Introducing the 2023 Toyota Crown in Markham, Ontario
- This is latest generation of the Crown coming with a stunning exterior, extensive list of comforts and Impressive ride quality
- Your choice of 2 Hybrid systems as well as Hybrid Powertrain
- Generous Interior with Variable Suspension offering a quiet, comfortable ride
- 2-tone Paint with 21-inch wheels as the standard on higher trim levels
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 with every trim variation
2023 Toyota Crown Design
The New Toyota Crown has been built on Toyota's GA-K platform (TNGA-K) meaning it has an elevated stance, thanks partly to a standard 19-inch or optional 21-inch wheels - this being the largest ever on a Toyota sedan. These bigger wheels elevate the Toyota Crown, making it a commanding presence while also providing drivers with a great vantage point of the road. The increased height additionally makes it much easier for divers and passengers to exit and enter the vehicle easily.
The Toyota Crown outfaces the rules of the traditional sedan. Its body shape is accentuated by curved and sweeping character lines, offering it a attention drawing appearance.
2023 Toyota Crown Performance
The Toyota Crown brings in another first for Toyota sedans with its hybrid lineup with the Toyota Hybrid MAX System. This new system provides smooth yet powerful torque-filled acceleration seeing a 0-60 time of 5.7 seconds while also having fuel efficiency rating of 30 MPG.
The Hybrid MAX showcases a 2.4-litre inline 4-cylinder turbo engine tuned to produce a peak torque between and around 2000 and 3000 RPM with a front electric motor that helps in torque generation. This hybrid system has been combined with a rear wheel eAxle that offers a high-output water-cooled electric motor directing power to all four wheels, creating a thrilling throttle response and forward acceleration.
2023 Toyota Crown Technology
The all-new Toyota Crown has been loaded with technology and features throughout. These include:
- Dual zone climate control with the addition of a 12.3 inch multimedia display with OTA update support
- 8 directional power adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- Panoramic moonroof and LED ambience lights that illuminate the cabin
- 11-speaker JBL Premium Audio System that includes rear subwoofer and an 8-channel amplifier
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity with wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto
And the list doesn't end there. The crown also features Remote Connect Subscription, Digital Key and Toyota Safety Connect, making it one of the most complete cars on the market in terms of connectivity and technology.
2023 Toyota Crown Safety
The Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 (TSS 3.0) is the new standard on all Toyota Crown models; it incorporates upgrades only made possible by system sensors with high-end detection capability. In many scenarios, the Pre-Collision System + Pedestrian Detection can identify motorcycles and guardrails. While making a turn or approaching an intersection, this system detects both forward or laterally oncoming cars and provides quick audio/visual alerts and initiats automatic braking.
The Toyota Crown will include effective Dynamic Radar Cruise Control with a Full-Speed Range (DRCC), Lane Departure Alert + Steering Assist, as well as Lane Tracing Assist with an improved lane identification. Toyota Crown's Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is developed to alert the driver via audio and visual alerts and a slight steering force should the vehicle detect that it is leaving the lane without using a turn signal, while Lane Tracing Assist employs visible lane markers or a preceding vehicle to help keep the car centred in its lane when DRCC is active
2023 Toyota Crown is the culmination of all that we have learned from the present and the past, and it represents a newest generation of Toyota's dynamic vehicle fleet.