Coverage is based on when you purchase your Accessories and whether or not you have them installed by Toyota – either with your original purchase or by a Toyota Dealer.
If your Accessories are Purchased From & Installed by Toyota, your Accessory warranty covers the PARTS & LABOUR.
Toyota Genuine Accessories* Coverage Terms:
- If you purchase Accessories DURING the 3 Year or 60,000 km (New Vehicle Basic Warranty Period), your coverage is:
- 90 days or the balance of the new vehicle basic warranty
- If you purchase Accessories AFTER the 3 Year or 60,000 km (New Vehicle Basic Warranty Period), your coverage is:
- 12 months or 20,000km
- If you purchase Accessories from Toyota and have them installed elsewhere, your Accessory warranty covers the PARTS only, for 12 MONTHS.
What is not covered:
- Maintenance services such as replacement of brake pads/linings and clutch linings.
- Noise, vibration, cosmetic conditions and other deterioration caused by normal wear and tear.
- TRD customers are responsible for ensuring that the use of any TRD Part complies with all applicable federal, provincial or local laws, regulations and ordinances