Once A Toyota, Always A Toyota
A Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is, first and foremost, a Toyota. Toyota vehicles are some of the best vehicles in the world at retaining value according to the Canadian Black Book. You know you're in good hands when you buy a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle.
What Is "Certified Used"?
From a meticulous 160-point inspection to a free tank of gas, a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle will provide you with unrivaled peace of mind and years of satisfaction. Here is what makes a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle:
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- Minimum 6-months / 10,000 kms Powertrain and Roadside Assistance coverage
- Warranty honoured at over 1,500 Toyota Dealers in Canada and the U.S
- Zero deductible
- Extensive mechanical and appearance reconditioning process
- 7 days / 1,500 kms exchange privilege*
- Complimentary First oil / filter change at no charge**
- CarFax vehicle history reports
Toyota Certified Used Hybrids (TCUH)
The Toyota Certified Used Hybrid (TCUH) program was born from Toyota's commitment to enviromental consciousness and its mission to find balance between nature and industry.
Being mindful of the world's resources and providing industry-leading technology is part of what makes Toyota Hybrids so attractive. We put our Certified Used Hybrid vehicles through a rigorous 176-point Quality Assurance inspection-That's an additional 16 points exclusively for hybrid vehicles.
When it comes to ownership, the Toyota Certified Used Hybrid program offers the same benefits as the TCUV program. A CarFax History Report, the availability of Certified Used Vehicle rates and 12 months of Roadside Assistance. Therefore, a Certified Used Hybrid comes with the same peace of mind as the TCUV program.
TCUH Program Elements:
- Minimum 6-months / 10,000 kms Powertrain coverage
- Balance of Hybrid Warranty to 8 year / 160,000 km
- 12 months of 24/7 Roadside Assistance.
- 176-point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CarFax Vehicle History Report
- Special hybrid financing rates available.